Thursday, January 17, 2008

Apology

I'd like to apologize for some insulting comments I made about Kelly Kreth's writing in my last post. Honestly, after I posted "Death of a Sex Column Part 2" and re-read my words I had doubts about making them public. It's not my style to be nasty. I was merely being honest! But as Ms. Kreth never said a mean word about me, I realized it was perhaps a bit out of line to post my criticisms. So I deleted the offending remarks. Besides it doesn't really matter what I think of her writing, especially now that we are both ex-columnists, fired by the same editor! Now I feel a sort of kinship with her...kind of like when you meet the woman who just had her heart broken by the same guy who broke your heart...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool. thanks.

maybe we should work on a piece together about Blum. You know how I like writing about assholes.

Anonymous said...

Good one...are you serious?

Anonymous said...

http://jezebel.com/348249/how-common-is-incest-piss+drinking-anyway-we-ask-the-editor-of-new-yorks-newest-sex-column

apparently Mr. Blum is a BIG liar.

Email me: let's join [s]Ex-Columnist forces!

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me: sixthflrwalkup@aol.com

KK

Anonymous said...

Did you read? Lonow had to quit because it turns out she stole all her questions from Savage Love. And Blum has his tail between his legs. Fun! Fun!

Anonymous said...

Your opening picture is not very sexy.